Nayax is looking for a controller! the controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the company including the preparation of periodic financial reports, maintenance an adequate system of accounting records, a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company's reported financial results and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
AS A CONTROLLER YOU WILL:
- Developing and implementing accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls to support the company’s scale
- Supervise the monthly, quarterly and annual closing process and ensure accuracy of financial records including account payable team, accruals, billing team, revenue recognition, payroll journal entries, fixed assets and intangible assets reconciliation.
- Supervise the intercompany reconciliation balances and transactions.
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial reporting packages
- Including consolidated report.
- Work with subsidiaries teams, provide support and guidelines to the local finance team and conduct the annual external audit.
- Assist with tax matters, transfer pricing studies and annual tax filings.
- Prepare accounting memorandums and documentation of company’s processes and policies
- Ad hoc accounting and finance-related projects as needed.
- Participate in SOX implementation process and ensure testing results are properly managed and documented
- Experience from big 4 - preferred experience from public company or Hi-tech/Fin-tech companies
- 2-3 years of accounting experience after internship from Big 4 or as assistant controller.
- Degree in Accounting and CPA license.
- Knowledge of IFRS.
- Knowledge in consolidation reports and business combinations.
- Experience with ITA and VAT tax filings
- Analytical, high motivated
- Excellent English skills
- Understanding of both financial and operational controls
Who we are
Nayax is a global Fin-tech company and is the leading provider for cashless payment solutions for devices such as vending machines, self-check-out stations, electric vehicle chargers and more.
Nayax develops both hardware and software products, telemetry, remote management, BI solutions, and mobile apps. Nayax devices can be found all over the world, with branches in 9 countries, and 40 distributing partners. Our devices serve consumers in 55 countries and accept 26 currencies.
Join us in our fast paced, cutting edge environment. We love friendly, creative, and fun people.
Nayax is constantly growing and we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative
and eager individuals to join us in our growth!