BioCatch is a dynamic startup that takes an innovative approach to combating fraud by unlocking the power of behavior. The market leader in behavioral biometrics, BioCatch’s proprietary technology analyzes physical and cognitive digital behavior to distinguish between genuine users and criminals to detect fraud and identity theft and to improve customer experience. With over a decade of analyzing data, over 60 patents and unparalleled experience, BioCatch continues to innovate to solve tomorrow’s problems. Leading financial institutions around the globe use BioCatch to more effectively fight fraud, drive digital transformation and accelerate business growth. With employees in 19 countries and over 50 customers on 5 continents, BioCatch’s reach expands around the world.
Come work with intensely curious people who are dedicated to innovation, growth, and protecting customers against cybercrime and fraud!
We are looking for a highly motivated, team player, responsible, and skilled Controller to join our Finance team.
- Financial Statements – Preparation of the company’s financial statements: Annual report and internal monthly reporting
- Tax Return – responsibility for the company’s tax return in the different regions
- Monitoring T&E reporting
- Monitoring payroll
- Responsibility for the company’s CF
- Direct work with the company’s auditors on different issues
- Global interfaces with company subsidiaries
- CPA from one of the Big 4 accounting firms - must
- At least 4+ years of experience from the accounting firm (including internship) - must
- Experience with audit for High Tech companies, preferable SAAS companies, and global companies
- Experience in working according to the US GAAP
- English – high level
- Proficient with Excel and MS office product
- Experience with Priority/NetSuite accounting systems – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and face other functions in the organization
- Devoted and highly committed
- Willing to work extra hours when needed
- English at a high level both written and spoken.