- Published: May 10, 2021
SolarEdge invented an intelligent photovoltaic system that revolutionized the way power is harvested and managed in a solar photovoltaic (PV) system.
The SolarEdge system consists of inverters, solar panel power optimizers , storage solutions, and a cloud-based monitoring platform.
The SolarEdge products include real-time and embedded SW,HW and a monitoring system.
In this position you will take part in the smart algorithms development for a state of the art technologies in the field of power electronics.
- Work with HW teams from the concept phase.
- Build complex simulations integrating HW + SW.
- Design complex control loop algorithms using advanced tools .
- Converting complex control loops algorithms to real time code in simulations.
- Support RT SW developers with algorithms implementation on various DSP’s/MCU’s platforms including SolarEdge innovative platforms.
- M.S.c or higher degree in Electrical engineering from leading universities. specialized in control theory – advantage.
- Deep experience in designing DSP or close loop control algorithms .
- Experience in using algorithm simulation tools such as MATLAB +Simulink , PLECS …
- Experienced in designing close loop control for power converters -advantage