Minute Media is a leading global content and technology company. We create authentic stories from diverse perspectives across our portfolio of content brands, which include The Players' Tribune, FanSided, 90min, DBLTAP, Mental Floss, and The Big Lead. We provide a platform for publishers to create, manage and distribute their content to millions of users.
We are looking for a talented Content Team Lead to join our team! The person we’re looking for is a passionate writer with experience managing other writers, and a critical thinker with an eye for detail.
· Full ownership of the content aspect of our subscriber’s activity.
· Build and manage a team of editors and freelance writers
· Research content for existing and new verticals (articles, quizzes, games, etc.)·Build a content strategy for email newsletters and SEO
· Execute and distribute content via different platforms
· Work directly with Product and Ad Ops teams to create a content layout that generates revenue
· Oversee content finance (invoices, content cost, and revenue, etc.)
· Help the marketing team with language for ads and landing pages
· Fluent English speaker (a must)
· 2+ years of experience as a content editor/ writer in a global company
· Expansive writing, reading, and editing skills
· Experience with digital content management
· Creative, out-of-the-box thinker and writer
· Experience working with Google Analytics
Not sure that you're 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!