Deci is the world’s most innovative deep learning platform, built for deep learning developers. Powered by our proprietary AutoNAC acceleration technology, we are enabling the future of deep learning-based applications across industries.
High quality, thoughtful content lies at the heart of Deci’s marketing strategy.
As Deci’s content marketing manager you will be a key member of the growing marketing team. You will help develop and expand the company’s voice as well as create and execute the company’s content strategy.
- Build and execute a content calendar to support our demand generation goals.
- Work with a diverse group of team members, from executives to subject matter experts and technical leads, to establish a well-rounded thought leadership practice that reflects the company’s innovation and expertise—across our target markets.
- Work with our internal team of industry experts to produce various content assets including blog posts, white papers, videos, podcasts, etc.
- Manage vendors for outsourced content creation and editing.
- Develop and implement our SEO strategy and optimize content assets accordingly.
- Create and implement our social media content strategy.
- Establish and track metrics to effectively measure the impact of your work on the company’s business goals.
- Analyze data to optimize and improve content.
- Collaborate with product marketing and demand generation managers on various projects.
- You’ve read our blog at Deci.ai and you love this kind of writing.
- 3+ years of experience developing successful revenue-generating content for technical people at a high-growth B2B technology company.
- Excellent English writing and editing skills (samples of past work required)
- You ask smart questions and are an outstanding listener.
- You have advanced research skills and pay attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, managing multiple projects at once.
- Well-versed in Google Suite applications and HubSpot.
- Able to run data analyses to support insight-backed content.