- Published: July 22, 2021
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe content marketing?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to learn and grow?
Then we want to hear from you!
Panaya is looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manager to develop original, and compelling content with a focus on driving value for our users.
Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing, the Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating and editing content to assist Panaya’s marketing teams.
The role is perfect for someone who is organized, detailed-oriented, and a clever storyteller.
- About the Role
- Own content marketing and promotion to drive traffic (referral and social), engagement, and leads
- Use your writing skills to craft compelling pieces of content, both long and short form
- Create content and microcopy for email, web pages, ads, and more
- Manage the localization domain, projects, and translators
- Research the pains and needs of our current users and potential customers to come up with winning content ideas
- Promote content through owned and earned media channels
- Measure, analyze, and report on the results of your activities keeping in mind how they support marketing goals
- Native English speaker and writer - MUST
- 3+ years in content marketing (at least 1-year in-house at a B2B company)
- BA degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications (applicants with sufficient work experience will also be considered)
- Highly organized, creative, pays attention to detail, and a team player
- Excellent business writing skills, and can convey messages in a relevant and interesting way
- Proven experience working on high-impact campaigns and growing referral and social traffic to a marketing website
- Command of content strategy, creation, promotion, and measurement
- Highly adept at repackaging and repurposing content
- Ability to handle multiple projects and changing priorities, communicate complex ideas in a simple way, work independently and collaboratively across teams.
- Strong command of CMS and Google Analytics
- Comfortable doing outreach to bloggers and newsletters as well as community marketing on forums and social networks - Bonus