Who we are:
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Hibob's intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking a Content Marketing Manager to join our global marketing team with members in Tel Aviv, New York, and London. The ideal candidate has experience working with software products and creating content that translates the digital features and abilities of the software platform into engaging content for a range of audiences. This position is responsible for increasing brand awareness at the same time as lead generation through the creation of content such as blog posts, e-books, emails, guides, brochures, thought leadership articles, and more as part of integrated campaigns.
You should be able to transparently manage content projects from beginning to end that include multiple content pieces and channels. The Marketing organization sits at the center of the business and as such, the Content Marketing Manager will work with Sales, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Customer Support, PR firms, and our customers. These internal and external teams are critical resources for research and insight. Collaborating with them is a key part of the role.
Candidates are expected to be native English speakers with experience writing for a B2B audience of professionals and business people.
This position will report to the Head of Content
What will you do:
- Create engaging content of all forms for our target audience of HR professionals
- Increase Hibob’s brand awareness and engagement through the top of funnel assets like blogs, ebooks, nurture emails and paid advertising banners
- Partner with the demand generation team to create campaign content that drives the pipeline
- Manage a high volume of work, managing long-term campaigns and quickly responding to shifting business and market needs
- Translate the Hibob brand style and tone of voice into content that is valuable to and appeals to HR professionals
- Use metrics to track your content performance and contribute to overall content strategy; you should have comfort and experience using lead generation and awareness metrics
- Native English
- 5+ years of professional writing experience in high tech or B2B SaaS
- A passion for writing engaging, people-focused content
- Strong writing and editing skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects
- A desire to work cross-functionally, partnering closely with design and internal stakeholders from several teams
- The ability to work in a team environment of peers
- The ability to edit content written by others and accept edits by others on a day to day basis
- An understanding of SEO and organic traffic best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English or Creative Writing.