At Better Impression, a subsidiary of Natural Intelligence, we help consumers make informed buying decisions with a host of comparison websites, content and tools.
We’re currently looking for a creative, meticulous and sharp Content Manager for our expanding Content Team who will report to the Head of Content in the company’s Product Markeing Department.
Our colorful and bustling office is located in Central Tel Aviv. We work on the hybird model (4 days a week in office).
What You'll Do:
- Create copy and content for landing pages, ads, articles, banners and other online experiences.
- Edit & optimize landing pages, blog posts, and product reviews to maximize performance
- Regularly perform market research to sharpen expertise in different verticals
- Run content and copy A/B test - from ideation to execution
- Collaborate closely with campaign manager to optimize content
- Collaborate closely with product & design teams to implement and adapt new features across verticals
- A native English speaker and writer
- A stellar writer
- 1+ years of experience as an online writer/content manager/copywriter
- Savvy in digital content KPIs and ability to create and optimize content informed by data
- Comfortable creating different types of content - marketing copy, articles, posts, and more
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple projects efficiently
- Previous experience with short-form copy
- Previous experience working with a CMS
- Good eye for product and design
- Experience with SEM and SEO