monday.com is looking for a passionate Senior Enterprise Content manager to inspire and educate the business leaders of the world’s top companies by developing original, compelling content on the intersection between business processes, collaboration, and customer delight. Reporting to the Content Team Lead and working directly on the Enterprise Marketing team, the Senior Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating and editing content to assist monday.com’s Sales team.
You’ll join our Marketing team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
monday.com is one of the fastest-growing unicorn SaaS companies in the world, which means our employees have the opportunity to grow with us. We embrace and encourage initiative, innovation, and accountability at all levels - to fuel the company’s continued success.
About The Role
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets for the Enterprise Marketing team - aligned to personna and buyer journey - including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Be the focal point of any thought leadership and sales support content request, whether you are creating it, editing it, or supporting other content needs on the team.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Research and contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in content marketing.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in content creation for enterprise B2B SaaS companies.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- An understanding of the goals of content marketing role.
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content on lead generation, thought leadership, and sales enablement
- The ability to work well within and across teams, and give and receive constructive feedback.
- Native English speaker and writer.