- Published: May 9, 2022
YL Ventures funds and supports brilliant Israeli tech entrepreneurs from seed to lead.
Based in Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv, YL Ventures manages over $300 million and exclusively invests in cybersecurity.
YL Ventures accelerates the evolution of portfolio companies via strategic advice and U.S.-based operational execution, leveraging a powerful network of Chief Information Security Officers and global industry leaders. The firm's track record includes successful, high-profile portfolio company acquisitions by major corporations including Palo Alto Networks, Microsoft, CA, and Proofpoint.
YL Ventures is revolutionizing the way Israeli VCs communicate and market themselves. We’re constantly innovating to improve our messaging, branding, community-building, and outreach. We’re also innovating the way VCs engage with their portfolio companies via our hands-on value-add support, from marketing to business development.
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Content Marketing Intern to join the Tel Aviv office. This is a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of startups and VCs and gain experience in content research and analysis, copywriting and editing, technical writing, and press relations.
- Review and audit content for the firm and its portfolio companies
- Assist in executing the firm’s content marketing strategy
- Support the firm’s portfolio companies’ content marketing output
- Perform research and analysis on marketing trends and tools
- Analyze content performance
- Monitor industry-related content-generation trends
- Native-English fluency
- High-level and compelling writing skills
- Excellent analytical skills and research-orientated
- Outstanding multitasking abilities, self-motivation, and detail-orientation
- Familiarity with social media platforms and Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior writing experience, ideally in technical fields
Paid internship Starting Date is Aug 2022 The internship duration is 9 months (with the option of a full year)