Moon Active is one of the world’s fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment for millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We’re looking for a passionate Game Designer to join our rapidly growing team who can create, review and manage world-class designs.
As a Game Designer, you’ll be responsible for crafting a world-leading player experience and content. You’ll deliver fun and high-performing content to our players around the world and create new gameplay elements and use data to analyze, tune and improve work.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new game, and work with a team of passionate and talented Game Designers on a top tier product.
- Create best-in-class casual content that’s in line with our design pillars, to excite and engage players.
- Playtest your own and other teammates’ designs to ensure quality and consistency of gameplay.
- Provide and document feedback to other team members’ designs.
- Iterate your content based on feedback provided in playtest sessions.
- Use data to inform and balance existing content and form hypotheses and direction for future content.
- Assist the Content team with improving our content pipeline and processes.
- Support and collaborate with Art, UI, Game Design, Production, QA, etc.
- Strong passion for gaming, particularly with regards to casual mobile games.
- Positive and creative mind with a passion for creating visual and narrative elements.
- Solid grasp of design methodologies and up-to-date knowledge of the casual, puzzle or merge audiences, markets and player motivations.
- Ability to create high quality content for a mass audience under strict deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can clearly and effectively communicate feedback and design ideas.
- Strong self-driven work ethic and ability to work effectively within an agile team environment.
- Ability to incorporate feedback from your team into your work and use it to learn and grow in your role.
- Flexibility to onboard a variety of tools, with a drive to keep suggesting improvements to optimize your working environment.