If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
Check out our values
What’s the job?
- Develop and implement scripts to facilitate improvement of manual processes
- Support data related activities
- Troubleshooting from investigation to resolution for cross company requests and issues related to configuration.
- Analyze and resolve issues related to configuration.
- Coordinate with internal teams to gather requirements and confirm project objectives and priorities.
- Develop and document guidelines, processes, procedures and best practices for consistent use of the system across the company
- Serve as a point of contact for incoming requests for course creation, reports, and identify and resolve issues with the system
- Experience with SQL server and reporting services
- Strong SQL scripting capabilities
- Solution mindset with a bias towards looking for operational improvement.
- Highly responsible, curious, fast learner
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent English
- Configuration management knowledge - Advantage
- Experience with monitoring systems - Advantage