- Published: May 13, 2021
Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pet's activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
We are looking for a talented hands-on manager for our Computer Vision team.
Hands on management of a team of talented computer vision and deep learning engineers.
The position includes research and development of state-of-the-art techniques in the field of computer vision and deep learning.
We will ask you and your team to write high-end algorithms to deliver best-in-class computer vision solutions.
You will face real-life challenges and complexities emerging from monitoring animals, you will be working closely with our animal researchers to provide market leading products.
- Proven ability of leading complex Computer Vision development as part of a large scale project that includes many disciplines
- Proven ability of bringing models into production environment
- MSc in EE or CS
- Experience in Python programing
- Familiarity with object oriented programming
- At least 2 years of expertise in Deep Learning; Transformers, LSTM, Faster RCNN
- Expertise with classical Computer Vision algorithms
- Experience with deep learning frameworks TensorFlow, Pytorch. preferred both
- Linux operating system
- Open CV
- Docker/Kubernetes experience
- Development of software using AWS services
- Knowledge in statistics