ISI is looking for a talented computer vision applied researcher to join the research and innovation algorithms team. The research and innovation team takes care of the entire lifecycle of ISI's satellite imagery, from target recommendation, auto satellite planning image processing, image enhancement and augmentation, and deriving value added products from the image itself such as object detection and classification, segmentation change detection, 3d reconstruction, and fusion with more sources of data. Every member of our team can take part in any of the imagery lifecycle path. We also submit papers and participate in top Al and image processing conferences.
1. MSc/PhD in engineering or exact sciences from leading university.
2. 2+ years of industry experience writing image processing or computer vision algorithms.
3. 2+ years of industry experience writing machine learning algorithms.
4. Python proficiency
1. GIS/ Remote sensing / satellites domain
2. Familiarity with devops tools (git, docker)
4. Coding in C/C++/Julia