- Published: April 13, 2021
SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
Components Reliability team deals with challenges related to reliability of components in future SolarEdge products, products in mass production and help with analysis of components in products that failed in field.
What will you be doing:
- Prepare test plans, assemble test setups, collect data and summarize the results.
- Design and operate automatic testers and test setups to simulate operating life and reliability of the component.
- Analyze failed products or components to gain understanding of the physics of failure.
- Communicate and follow up on suppliers to improve designs of failed components.
- Education: BSc. in electrical engineering.
- At least 2 years' experience in reliability / testing lab.
- Experience with electronic test equipment (DMMs, LCR, etc.)
- Ability and willingness for hands-on assignments.
- Familiar with LabView or C# for automated test setups- significant advantage
- Familiar with board design- Advantage
- Good Engineering skills.
- Good Personal skills.
- Self-motivated and organized.
- Good written communication in both Hebrew & English.