SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems & revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced and consumed around the world. We are now on the lookout for a Component & Reliability Engineer to join a unique and meaningful team.
What will you be doing:
- Search, explore and find new technologies and components sources
- Support R&D with new designs requirements
- Support logistic and production channels
- Lead cost reduction process
- BSc in Electronic engineer or PE in Electrical with meaningful experience.
- 2+ year experience in electrical and electro mechanical component engineering
- Mechanical orientation
- Experience in the hi-tech industry- an advantage
- Automotive industry experience- an advantage
- Knowledge in PDM platform (Agile,Orcad)
- Good direct relations with global manufacturers
- Good experience with high power components/systems