- Published: January 10, 2022
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!Check out our values
We’re looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and organized Third Party Risk Analyst to join our team.
What’s the job?
- Research companies requesting Payoneer services to determine whether they meet our compliance/regulatory standards
- Research and verify company information (i.e. lines of business, company incorporation, ownership validation, etc.)
- Track internal reports (such as our client’s periodic reviews)
- Interfacing with Account management and Sales departments
- Assessing the ongoing behavior, performance and risk that our partners represent to us
- Manage administrative and back-office activities within the Third Party Risk Team
- 1 year of experience in compliance/risk work from relevant industry
- English mother tongue – Must
- Organized, independent & detail-oriented
- Team player, must be fun to work with
- High level of Microsoft Office and Excel
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.