A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
The Compliance Knowledge and Documentation Specialist helps ensure that Payoneer’s Compliance-related processes are fully and clearly documented, on the level required by external examinations and audits. This role will work closely with Payoneer’s operational departments as well as with Compliance stakeholders, in order to record and update the relevant Payoneer policies, procedures and decisions. You will also maintain existing documentation, ensuring that the information is current and available to all stakeholders. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the different monitoring systems implemented by Payoneer.
- Work with Compliance and regulatory functions to assist in documenting regulatory projects.
- Produce high-quality formal documentation of Compliance-related processes and projects.
- Manage updates and revisions to existing documentation.
- Maintain a well-organized SharePoint site.
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Native-level English proficiency
- Detail oriented
- Ability to understand technical processes and regulatory requirements
- Strong communication skills
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Proven experience in writing (Marketing Legal, Technical, or relevant field)
- Effectively communicate with different levels of management and across different departments
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.