Compliance Process Specialist
A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Serve as point of contact between Operations, Risk and Compliance for internal processes and flows (KYC, payments, new vendor implementation)
- Centralize requests from external departments and channel them to global Compliance officers
- Draw on your knowledge of Payoneer’s customers, systems and teams and help find optimal implementation of Compliance requirements
- Engage with and evaluate solutions for business-as-usual inter-department requests
- Participate in strategic solution planning and design
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you are also:
- Constructive critical thinker and problem solver
- Strong communicator, can explain complex things in simple words
- Genuinely enjoy working with a variety of people
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- Internal mobility – major advantage
- Very high level of English speaking, reading and writing – must
- BA degree or above
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in compliance-related function (e.g. KYC, transaction monitoring, payments)
- Experience in cross-function and cross-team/department flows
- Experience improving existing processes
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with international teams
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.