- Published: August 20, 2021
ART MEDICAL is a well-funded, medical startup developing cutting-edge technologies for ICU patients. Our smART+™ platform is an intelligent, sensor-based feeding system for critical care patients that aims to prevent life-threatening in-hospital complications such as ventilator-associated pneumonia, malnutrition, and acute kidney injury. With the introduction of Nutrition Management 2.0™ to critical care patient scoring systems, the smART+™ platform monitors analyze, and prevents malnutrition and gastric aspiration in real-time. By providing optimal nutritional care and achieving up to 100% feeding efficiency, the smART+™ platform improves the standard of care and helps ICU patients recover faster.
We are looking for a talented Complaint handling Lead to join our team!
- Review each complaint and determine eligibility for adverse event reporting
- Evaluate and track complaints through complaint process workflow to closure
- Coordinate complaint closures per established business metrics.
- Ensure completeness of complaint files prior to closure
- Coordinate with team members in obtaining any missing information.
- Collaborate with a variety of diverse persons such as Engineers, Clinical Specialists, Field Service Engineers and Manufacturing
- Assist with internal/external audits in support of complaint handling
- Compile complaint trends for management reviews and support product reliability reviews
- Assist with special projects as requested and perform additional duties as required by the QARA team
- Minimum of 5 years experience in complaints handling in the Medical Device industry
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and resourceful, excellent communication and diplomacy skills
- Willingness to handle urgent complaint issues after normal business hours and on weekends
- Excellent problem-solving, judgment, and decision-making skills
- Strong verbal and written communications with the ability to effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.