Who we are
Lightricks is a pioneer in innovative technology that leads to breakthrough moments throughout the creation process. With a mission to push the limits of technology to reimagine the way creators express themselves, the company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research and design to every user experience. Lightricks’ photo and video editing tools offer endless possibilities and inspiration, while the company’s creator services provide content creators the ability to monetize their work and talents. We focus on putting creators in the center and empowering them from the moment inspiration strikes.
Our people teams make sure to create a positive experience for everyone at Lightricks – from their first interview, throughout their entire time with us. Our HR team drives our company culture, supports each and every employee and their needs, all while focusing on our value of investing in people.
The Compensation and Benefits Lead will be responsible for compensation at Lightricks. You will take part in developing and implementing our global compensation policies, and processes that align with Lightricks compensation philosophy, as well as hands-on salaries and equity updates. You will work closely with our Finance and Legal teams on daily tasks, while being part of Lightricks HR Operations growing team.
What you will be doing
- Execute the Comp&Ben processes – global surveys analysis, policies and procedures update
- Lead equity and options execution
- Implement Comp&Ben market best practices
- All monthly payroll tracking and updates
- All compensation data and systems
- Agreements and legal policies
- Lead annual compensation review cycle
Your skills and experience
- Must have solid organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
- High level of integrity and professionalism in dealing with confidential information
- 5+ years of Comp&Ben experience
- Experience in equity and options execution - advantage
- Experience working in a global environment - preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (advanced degree preferred)
- Able to work independently, out of the box problem-solver, discreet, prioritize tasks with a pro-employee approach