The Editor X Marketing Team. Editor X is an advanced web creation platform made exclusively for designers, web professionals and agencies. Our team is focused on building an iconic brand that speaks directly to our highly visual, creative audience. We aim to establish a strong, well informed community surrounding our product.
We’re looking for a passionate Community Manager to join us.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Help develop and execute our Editor X community strategy
- Give voice to the Editor X creative professionals community and create channels for engagement
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage Forum channels to improve communication and campaign execution (release notes, Voice of the Customer, feature feedback)
- Constantly research and test types of content with our members at different stages of their journey
- Build and manage relationships with community ambassadors
- Measure and report on the community activity and success metrics
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to create and maintain a feedback loop for new and planned features and marketing activities
An experienced Community Manager, ideally in a full-time, internal role. You have strong project management skills, you can identify problems and fix them, and you’re great at delivering in a fast-paced environment. You have great organisational, communication and relationship building skills.
As a natural influencer in the design community, you understand the value of nurturing and growing a community. You know how to drive programs, events and engagements that bring the community together – online and offline.
You’re not afraid to take risks, challenge things and bring ideas to life. You’re data-driven, committed to the users, and you always think about ways to make the Editor X community a world-class showcase.