- Published: November 15, 2021
Wix’s eCommerce Marketing team. We’re responsible for providing users with a platform they can use to sell, manage and grow their businesses online. We use test-driven development to enable dynamic production changes each day and constantly work to ensure our users have the best commerce products available. We’re focused on helping our users grow their business and their bottom line by increasing sales and revenues. We also create amazing content and marketing campaigns, letting the world know what Wix eCommerce is all about.
As a Community Manager, you will:
- Bring Wix’s eCommerce brand to life by fostering relationships with and between our eCommerce users
- Work closely with Wix’s Head of Community and our eCommerce Marketing team to write and execute our community playbook for eCommerce
- Create channels for engagement amongst our users, constantly testing new ways to connect with them and to bring them value
- Build and manage relationships with community ambassadors and network with influencers and brands that can help us drive our goals
- Partner with Product and Marketing teams to create and maintain a feedback loop for our product
A Community Manager with 5+ years of community experience. You have excellent organizational, communication and relationship building skills. You know how to drive programs, events and engagements that bring a community together – online and offline. You are a born problem solver, capable of identifying problems and taking a hands-on approach to solving them. You thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
As a natural influencer in the eCommerce community, you have experience in building communities across eCommerce. You’re not afraid to take risks, challenge things and bring new ideas to life. You are passionate about our users’ success.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.