- Published: August 13, 2021
Browzwear is looking for a Community Manager with a passion for fashion to join Browzwear’s marketing team. The Community Manager will lead the development and growth of the growing global Indie community on a daily basis.
- Vet new applications and onboard new community members
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Work with the support team on responding to community members’ technical questions in a sufficient time frame.
- Drive and manage Browzwear’s professional users’ group
- Build relationships with organizations and programs around the globe to scale the community
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on the main community metrics
- Experience in managing a community (either as part of a company or a large social media group)
- Experience launching community initiatives - a plus
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing
- Passionate about fashion and creative media
- Experience in creating social media content: blog posts, guides, promotional articles
- English - Native level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Technically savvy - Loves learning new technologies and solving problems
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and persistence to drive towards outcomes while navigating a dynamic environment