Sodastream is looking for Commercial Business analyst who will join our Commercial department in HQ offices located in Kfar Saba.
As a Commercial Business analyst you enable SodaStream’s growth by connecting and integrating demand & supply planning both holistically and vertically across SodaStream’s value chain via S&OP execution. You have the opportunity to drive strategic commercial decisions, plan the product launch roadmap and facilitate commercial discussions that will impact our growth and profitability across our markets.
How You Will Do It
· Collect and analyze data to maintain supply and demand planning processes; communicate and gain alignment with cross-functional leaders to improve quality by studying trends, seasonality & historical performance
· Develop specific forecast models for SKUs to achieve rollout plan, delivery time, product Go-to-Market phase in and phase out plans
· Ensure alignment of the consensus demand plan with product roadmap, sales outlook, financial integrated reconciliation, operational targets and provide analysis of variance
· Use demand planning methodologies to create the best statistical forecast possible using established processes
· 4-5+ years of experience in Supply/Demand Planning or Business analysis for an OEM in a global environment with an understanding of B2B, B2C and supply chain management.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to drive consensus among senior leaders and lead complex change management initiatives
· Comprehensive knowledge of operations, forecasting technology, systems, market research data, supply chain management and constraints management.
· Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills and experience in applying statistical models and analytics.
· Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Data Science, Economics, Business or related field with strong modeling or statistical background