- Published: September 30, 2021
Cyberbit Range is the world’s leading cyber-security training platform for cyber professionals with clients from Fortune 500, Universities, Governments, and Militaries globally. Sounds intriguing? That’s because it is!
Cyberbit Range deploys real-world attacks using reverse-engineered malware onto a virtual corporate network, allowing users to defend against live attacks using commercial-grade security tools to effectively train cyber professionals in industry-standard detection, response, and attack mitigation techniques.
We are looking for a talented Cloud Security Engineer with solid Cyber-Security background. In this role you will be responsible for various cloud security aspects and training content for our Cyberbit Range SaaS platform and ensure the security and reliability of our cloud platform. You will be developing Cloud Security Hands-on labs and LiveFire Exercises for training and simulation purposes from ideation requirements definition towards product releases, including automate deployment of real cloud security solutions and tools.
If you are looking for a job that will allow you to work with cutting edge technologies on cloud-based Cyber Training service of a super cool and successful company, come and join us!
- Be part of a global R&D group, develop Cloud Security Hands-On labs and Live-Fire Exercises for training purposes.
- Work closely with R&D & Product stakeholders including, PenTesters, Security Analysts, DevOps, Architects and SW Developers.
- Automate deployment of Cloud Security Tools and Services via Infrastructure as a code.
- Secure Cyberbit Range Cloud Platform from common attacks and threats with the highest standards.
- Establish DevSecOps practices into our CICD pipelines and automation processes.
- Cloud Security/Information Security experience (at least 3 years).
- Hands on experience with AWS cloud infrastructure, security controls and products.
- Extensive experience defining, developing, deploying, monitoring, and improving security products in the cloud.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Containers and Microservices architecture (i.e. Docker, AWS ECS, EKS, Kubernetes).
- Network Security background.
- Security qualifications such as CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certifications or AWS Certified Security - Advantage
- Programming or DevOps experience - Advantage
- Experience with IaC and CM tools such as Terraform, Packer, CloudFormation and Ansible - Advantage
- Understanding of common security attacks and remediation - Advantage
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work and coordinate between multiple teams.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.