- Published: October 4, 2021
Dive right in. Swim with our pod.
At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader.
So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our Threat Intelligence team and our mission to change the future of cloud security.
Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Although young, Orca has already acquired raving customers of all sizes, from post Series A to F100 companies - see some examples here.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $500MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
On a typical day you'll:
- Research the cloud's different assets, roles, relations and configurations.
- Analyze security holes in the different cloud environments and its possible impact.
- Create alerts on cloud misconfigurations.
- Generate playbooks for mitigating cloud issues in customer environments.
- Work with the field while handling related requests.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, information systems or other related departments.
- Familiar background with the top main cloud providers: Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
- Knowledge in Windows and Linux internals
- Ability to run in-depth investigations and share its findings and possible solutions.
- Highly motivated, great self-learner, responsible and independent.
- Knowledge in networking - OSI model and cloud related terms.
- Prior knowledge with cloud architecture, services and different APIs (CLI, SDK, REST).
- Working with Bash scripts.
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written.
- Self-starter, fast learner, team player, and can-do attitude
- Experience with a SOAR system and/or NOC operation.