At Orca, we believe that in the right environment and with the right team, talent has no boundaries. This team spirit, together with our drive to always aim high (because the cloud is the limit), have quickly earned us unicorn status and turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader. So if you’re ready to join an amazing team of people who inspire each other every day, now is the time to find your place in our pod.
We’re looking for driven and talented people like you to join our R&D team and our mission to change the future of cloud security. At Orca, we’re proud of what we do and we always aim high. This, together with our belief in the power of teamwork, has quickly turned us into a global cloud security innovation leader (and a unicorn). Ready to dive in and swim with our pod?
● Fast growth: This company has momentum. It’s THE opportune time to join Orca Security.
● Disruptive technology: Orca Security completely changed the way cloud is secured and is leading a new approach of how security solutions should be built. It’s completely agentless and detects every important risk in the cloud environment down to the data layer. It’s fast, simple, and complete.
● Although young, Orca has already acquired raving customers of all sizes, from post Series A to F100 companies - see some examples here.
● Well-capitalized: Total funding is almost $300MM in less than 24 months. CapitalG, Redpoint, GGV, YL Ventures, and SVCI. SVCI is a syndicate of CISOs who invested their own money after careful due diligence.
● Founded and led by 8 architects and executives from Check Point and quickly joined by many senior engineers from Palo Alto and Check Point.
Want to join our amazing team as a Cloud Security Analyst?
About the role:
We are looking for an excellent cloud security analyst with a curious mind to join Orca Security’s team and build the next generation of cloud security solutions with Israel’s top security people. Using Orca SideScanner we are able to provide full-stack visibility and using forensic investigative methods you will develop code to detect vulnerabilities and cloud security breaches, and find evidence of systems at high risk.
On a typical day you'll:
Develop detections for identification of vulnerable cloud systems
Research and analyze services on all of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Stay on top of cybersecurity trends, news, and best practices
Maintain high quality via monitoring and feedback implementation
BSc in computer science or a related field
Experience in development with Python (can be also from university )
Familiarity with cloud architecture and services
Familiarity with SQL databases
High level of development and analytical skills
Comprehension of cybersecurity fundamentals
Independent, highly motivated and an autonomous learner
Passionate about technology and security
Great communication skills
**The position is relevant also for graduates with Python background