We are looking for an experienced product manager, who will take part in our growing products team and manage a new product in the automotive cyber area, focusing on cutting edge technology and automotive related challenges.
In this role, you will be a full stack product manager, driving inbound and outbound product activities. You will be driving product features and priorities, and be the domain expert for marketing and sales. You will work closely with the UX and UI designers, R&D, Data Scientists and customers.
We’re looking for a team player, with strong technological and analytical skills, and with a positive can-do attitude.
What You'll Do:
- Define and prioritize the product backlog
- In depth definition of features and releases
- Work with R&D to achieve successful implementations
- Work with our customers to collect and implement their needs and feedback
- Work with Product Managers and UX designers to deliver excellent functionality and user experience
- Leverage user research, feedback, and usability studies to create new product features
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- Automotive knowledge
- Development background
Tel Aviv/Haifa, Israel
- +3 years of experience as a product manager
- Cyber Security experience
- Experience working with UX/UI designers
- Passion for working with customers to understand needs and transform them into product requirements
- A positive, get-things-done, collaborative spirit that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills