- Published: April 12, 2021
monday.com is looking for software engineers with a special passion for high scale web application performance and resilience. You’ll join our Infrastructure Team based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role:
- You will develop load/stress testing methodology and build infrastructure for consistent and repeating web applications testing as self service for other teams to use.
- Identify performance issues in existing architecture and help implement solutions for its improvement.
- Improve platform resilience by identifying bottlenecks and single point of failures, suggest and implement methods for high platform availability.
- Work to predict the next scale failure points and provide relevant insights.
- Improve our CI tools to identify and prevent performance/resilience issues on PR level, before code release to customers.
- Work closely and collaborate with other engineering teams on their performance challenges.
- At least 7+ years of experience
- Strong technical and coding skills with passion for infrastructure.
- Experience working with high web scale applications in cloud environment
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Distributed systems, complex microservice infrastructure experience
- Team player, egoless, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- DevOps experience can be relevant, but not must
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must, we're always looking for super talented people)