- Published: October 18, 2021
Fortinet is looking for a passionate Cloud Native Full Stack Developer to join our leading Cloud management security team and develop FortiEDR's cloud services and orchestration solution.
If you are interested to work in a challenging environment, master versatile platforms, solve hard problems, and passionate about cyber security, Fortinet is the place for you.
· Design and implement our Management Cloud services both back-end and front
· Work with multiple engineering and research teams as a python full stack and cloud services expert.
· Deep dive to feature requirements and designs, implement efficient, scalable and performant components to meet top quality solution standards.
· 3+ years of Full stack software development experience, including strong OOP knowledge and web-based systems.
· Excellent user experience intuition and skills.
· 3+ years development experience in Python (prefered Django/Flask or equivalent framework).
· Highly responsible, self-disciplined, self-managed, adept to fast paced and results-oriented environment
· Experience with Cloud, Virtualization, and containerization infrastructures (e.g. Google Cloud, VMware, Docker)
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills - Fluent in English
· Advantage: Experience working with relational and nonrelational databases (specifically ELK stack)