- Published: July 25, 2021
Great opportunity to join a team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of first product SW design and development.
What will you do?
As cloud architect you will be part of R&D leadership, report to VP R&D, and work closely with researchers, SW developers, and serve as a technical mentor
- Define system requirements and solution architecture for company’s SaaS products and next-gen research.
- Perform technology selection and technology evaluation
- Design from scratch and lead technical implementation of end to end video streaming solutions.
- Full-Stack web development - 70% backend, 30% frontend
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related field
- Software Architect with +7 years of hands-on development
- Hands-on - complete programming, testing, debugging and documentation of the solution
- Experience with real-time video encoding and video streaming
- Experience with all aspects of software architecture, including security, scaling, monitoring, computing, and throughput
- Working experience with cloud providers - AWS, GCP, Azure.
- Startup spirit
Good to have:
- Experience with Peer-to-Peer networking like WebRTC and client-server networking
- Working on SaaS products
- Familiar with modern DevOps practice and ability to establish CI/CD process
- Deploying production-grade AI/ deep learning solutions in a cloud environment