- Published: September 13, 2021
The ICE Data Derivatives customer support team oversees customer support for valuation, market data and solution clients. A significant part of the job is working with global clients on queries regarding the market level and pricing valuation, troubleshooting and resolving issues creatively by understanding the processes and resources of the company.
• Monitoring risks to major clients' integration processes.
• Supporting clients in analyzing trading positions in FX, Interest Rates, Commodities, Credit and Equity derivatives’ markets
• Analyzing valuation disputes and troubleshooting technical issues.
• Liaising with Sales, Operations and R&D teams to resolve issues.
• Collaborating with sales and product teams to improve applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Economics or equivalent.
• English - highly proficient
• Ability to work shifts Mon - Fri
• Knowledge of Derivatives markets - an advantage
• Problem solving mind set
• Team player