* Team8 Portfolio Company
Classiq is the leading product-based quantum software company in the world. We’re looking for our first front-end developer. We appreciate lean and mean solutions, aesthetic design, and architecture
About the position
We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Software Developer to develop Classiq’s SaaS platform. Classiq is building a platform that will become the single-entry point for quantum software development. You will design the backend architecture, integrate it with the frontend, and take responsibility for the entire DevOps and engineering methodology. We are looking for candidates that appreciate quality, willing to lead our engineering efforts.
Join us and become part of this exciting journey at its earliest days.
- Develop a language, compiler and debugger for quantum computers.
- Develop a pythonic SDK integrating with Classiq API.
- Implement an algorithmic framework for solving memory and compute-intensive problems.
- Design and build a scalable, complex backend infrastructure for our SaaS platform
- Code using primarily python.
- Setup maintain and automate our cloud infrastructure
- Focal point for engineering methodology and culture
- At least 5 years of experience with backend engineering in one of the following languages: Python/C++/Java/C#/Go/Rust
- Past position in a product-oriented company, experiencing several development cycles.
- [Preferred] BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field
The Classiq team brings together world-class experts in quantum computing, CAD technologies, computer science, and theoretical physics.
The result? Breakthroughs in quantum algorithm