* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
We are looking for a backend engineer to join our Asset Visibility group for a full-time position at Claroty. This is a great opportunity to join a talented team, as well as learn and influence.
- Implement logics for detecting various devices and solve complicated identification issues
- Design and develop integrations with 3rd party products
- Develop and maintain real-time data pipeline logics
- Take part in infrastructure improvements across the visibility pipeline
- Implement advanced database queries for production and research purposes
- Work closely with Claroty’s Data analysts
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Python or similar
- Curious and motivated auto-didact
- Team player, self-motivated with a proactive approach for problem-solving
- Experience with SQL Databases - Advantage
- BSc or MSc in computer science or similar - Advantage
- Computer networks & communication protocols knowledge - Advantage