* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
We are looking for a talented and passionate UX/UI Designer to join our innovative and high-performing Product team!
Throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle, you will work closely and collaborate with product managers, developers and management teams to ensure seamless web application design across our dynamic portfolio of healthcare, enterprise and industrial products.
As a UX/UI Designer in Claroty, you will be responsible to deliver a meaningful user experience providing an exceptional and intuitive application design. You will be responsible to develop creative solutions, produce wireframes, prototypes, high-quality visual designs and conduct user research across various products. Ultimately, you will create functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs.
So, if you are a go-getter UX/UI Designer and a team player, come and join us!
- Facilitate product vision from start to finish by using techniques like researching, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and creating mockups.
- Become immersed and an expert of our products, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience.
- Work closely with development & QA teams to understand technical feasibility and ensure that designs are understood and implemented correctly.
- Use documentation, reviews, and presentations to articulate clear and compelling ideas to a wide range of internal key personnel.
- Take part in creating a design system and style guide for our product.
What should you have?
- 2+ years of experience designing complex system-platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication.
- A portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web applications is required.
- Expert knowledge of current design tools such as Sketch and Illustrator along with an ability to quickly learn emerging tools.
- Detail-oriented with a sense of aesthetics.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and active listening skills, with the ability to contribute to the strong team culture.
- Self-motivation - ability to produce results both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to translate user insights into conceptual ideas, refine and reframe complex challenges and define a framework for resolution, providing comprehensible and elegant solutions.
- A team player attitude who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, learn and have fun!