* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
We are looking for a Technical Product Management that will be responsible for executing the strategy and feature development of Claroty's Secure Remote Access solution. This role will be working closely with SRA's Sr. Product Manager to develop and build new capabilities and has an 80/20 split between inbound and outbound product management responsibilities.
- Work closely with the engineering team and customers on product requirements, design, and development phases of product features and make sure that the product is built according to the specifications
- Collaborate with the design team on detailed UX/UI definition while making sure it delivers product value and goal
- Triage and prioritize which technical solution should be implemented based on user experience, prioritization, and best practices for a certain requirement or a problem
- Collaborate on product strategy and roadmap with cross-functional team
- Field product questions and requests for help from our GTM teams
- Engage with customers to collect product feedback, answer questions and engage internal technical teams as needed to ensure customer success.
- Collaborate with PMM to ensure that product features are well positioned and highlighted in our GTM resources.
Product Management Experience
- 2+ years as a Product Manager working closely with Agile Development teams is a plus.
- Strong technical experience in the cybersecurity industry, preferably in IDM or Remote Access solutions
- Experience in taking high-level requirements and decomposing this into individual use cases in a collaborative manner with other PMs and Engineering teams.
- Experience building UX mockups and collaborating with Engineers to design new user flows and capabilities.
- Experience working at scale with a large customer base to understand top needs, challenges and capturing these insights as input to product strategy and future roadmap
General Professional Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to listen well, gain insights, articulate positions, evangelize, and influence others.
- Excellent influence and cross-functional engagement skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel to customer sites or internationally (once pandemic restrictions are no longer enforced)
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills