Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
We are looking for you - A talented team leader looking for their next journey.
We offer a great workplace with a talented team, exciting changes, and a feeling of impact.
- Lead a talented team of developers that drives the core of our product throughout the development life cycle
- Drive technical excellence, high product quality, innovation, and timely delivery in an agile environment
- Work closely with Product Management, Customer Care, and other stakeholders from ideation to real customer value
- Mentor and grow team members in their career path
- 3+ years in leading R&D teams - Must
- 5+ years of experience in backend/full-stack development - Must
- Experience in developing large-scale applications in Python - Must
- Proven experience, in both architecture and implementation-level software design of high-scale systems
- Experience in Cyber Security, Linux & Networking - Advantage
- Team player, mentor, strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, and driven team in a context-switching environment