* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
- You will be a part of the Research Team in the Asset-Visibility group.
- The team is responsible for analyzing highly complex, proprietary, and open file and network protocol formats to allow asset discovery.
- Innovating by creating means of active asset querying and discovery,
- Write production code in C++ / Python that implements the analysis.
- Creation of a proper research environment in our state-of-the-art OT lab.
- Publishing blogs and reports
What should you have?
- Highly motivated individual with a passion for research, and solving puzzles and challenges.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with reverse engineering or protocols analysis
- Familiar with reverse engineering tools (both static and dynamic)
- Experience with Python / C++ language
- Deep knowledge of the world of cyber security
- Deep familiarity with network protocols
- Experience with malware analysis/vulnerability research - Advantage
- Experience researching attack and/or defense methods - Advantage
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.