* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
Product Manager’s Mission:
We are looking for a creative and passionate Product Manager to join our growing team and bring fresh ideas and innovative thinking.
The Product Manager will be part of the Claroty product team, responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life cycle.
As a product manager you will:
- Empower the Product team to discover & build viable solutions for hard problems in a way that delights consumers and serves the business
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product from inception to production
- Own the product life cycle: collect business, technical feedback, and requirements, define and prioritize product requirements, synthesize the input into the product definition and ensure successful product releases with high customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with engineering and security teams to define detailed product features, and follow up on the product plan to ensure the product meets the requirements.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a product manager
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its full life cycle
- Experienced in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases and defining user workflows
- Outstanding analytical skills, experience with data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Team player with excellent interpersonal relations
Nice to have:
- Strong technical background with an understanding of Cyber Security/ Networking technologies
- Masters agile and scrum practices
- BSc degree or similar (Computer science, industrial engineering, or other engineering backgrounds)