* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
The Data department is a pivotal point in the company and a major part of its growth drivers.
We pride ourselves on creating an intelligent, data-driven product based on research and constant feedback.
As a Network analyst, you will be responsible for improving our device identification process, providing meaningful insights to clients and prospects based on network data, and developing unique knowledge in xIoT security.
In this role, you will need to know how to look at the details while keeping the big picture in mind. A passion for data and a drive to learn new things is needed.
- Explore raw network traffic
- Perform in-depth traffic analysis utilizing various tools
- Take responsibility for all data needs for certain clients
- Initiate R&D work based on research
- Create useful and creative data queries
- Develop heuristics and logic-driven analysis by both security and network insights to improve the value of the product
- Collect and enrich data and knowledge through external sources.
- 3+ years of proven Data Analysis experience in a cyber-security domain
- Extensive understanding of network security, networking concepts, communication protocols, and traffic analysis
- Experience with Python (2+ Years - advantage)
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Willing and able to meet challenges head-on, solve problems independently and make things happen.
- Open-minded, flexible and thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.