* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (IoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents, and our customers represent critical national infrastructure across the healthcare, oil & gas, utilities, mining, and manufacturing verticals.
Founded in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with more than 400 employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
Claroty is a dynamic, fast-growing company, and we live our values of People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity. We are always searching for energetic people who will get excited about these values and make a difference. Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of all diverse backgrounds.
In this role, you will design and implement end-to-end features in our enterprise OT remote access solution. You will address issues such as secured network communications, performance, and processing at scale and integration with the enterprise environment for the OT world.
- Take full ownership over features, end to end, from design with the product, architecture, and development to deployment at the customer.
- Design and solve complex computer network challenges in a creative and secure manner.
- Work and master a diversified technology environment – Angular, Python3, OS and network internals, critical mission architecture and more
- Drive product and technical innovation as well as software development best practices.
- 5+ years of experience developing server applications in Python - Must
- Team player – Be able to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with other developers
- Self-learner – Ability to take on new technologies, research and implement new solutions
- Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy, integrity and ownership
- Experience in Networking - Must
- Experience with SQL databases – Advantage
- Experience in Cyber Security and Linux - Advantage
If you don’t meet all the qualifications outlined above - that’s okay, we believe in hiring people that are aligned with our values, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day.