* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens – making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity.
Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team of the most outstanding and creative minds in cybersecurity.
- Take full ownership over features, end to end, from design with product, architecture, and development to deployment at the customer.
- Design and solve complex computer network challenges in a creative and secure manner.
- Work and master a diversified technology environment – Angular, Python3, OS and network internals, critical mission architecture, and more
- Drive product and technical innovation as well as software development best practices.
- Team player – Be able to work in a fast-paced environment while interacting with other developers
- Self-learner – Ability to take on new technologies, research and implement new solutions
- Adaptability, flexibility, positive energy, integrity, and ownership
- Experience with SQL databases – Advantage
- Experience in Cyber Security and Linux - Advantage
- Experience in Networking - Advantage