* Team8 Portfolio Company
Claroty empowers the world's largest enterprises to secure their cyber-physical systems across industrial (OT), healthcare (IoMT), and enterprise (IoT) environments: the Extended Internet of Things (XIoT). The Claroty Platform integrates with customers’ existing infrastructure to provide a full range of controls for visibility, risk and vulnerability management, threat detection, and secure remote access. Our platform is deployed by hundreds of organizations at thousands of sites across all seven continents.
Launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015, Claroty is headquartered in New York City, with employees across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Tel Aviv. Claroty has raised $635 million in funding from the world’s largest investment firms and industrial automation vendors – including SoftBank, Bessemer Venture Partners, Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric, and Siemens– making it the most well-funded industrial cybersecurity company.
At Claroty, we are looking to hire individuals who embody our core values: People First, Customer Obsession, Strive for Excellence, and Integrity.Claroty is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment for all. We encourage applications from candidates of ALL diverse backgrounds, and special accommodations are available upon request in all phases of the hiring process.
We are looking for an exceptionally gifted Automation Engineer to join our growing team of the most outstanding and creative minds in cybersecurity.
- Design and implement automation tests, tools, and solutions for running on different platforms
- Investigate the use cases, system-level operation, and performance requirements
- Develop software to validate the functionality and performance of the systems
- Help to design & develop the in-house automation framework according to product needs.
- Constantly improving manual and automation test coverage.
- Work in full collaboration with Product Management, Development, and Customer service teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- 3 years and above of proven experience in software development or in developing automation infrastructures and tests
- Proven experience with OOP (Python/Java/C#)
- Proven experience in Linux
- Out-of-the-box problem solver, team player, quick learner, and independent
- DB experience/knowledge- Advantage
- Knowledge in networking - Advantage
- Experience with CI/CD flow (i.e. Jenkins) - Advantage
- Experience in UI testing (Selenium) - Advantage