Nice to meet you – we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a cutting-edge company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries, is looking for a Chief Information Security Manager.
What will you do?
We are looking for a talented leader who will be part of Kornit's IT Organization and Leadership team.
The CISO will determine the key levels of risk for our organization, ensuring that all assets are effectively and consistently protected.
The scope of this role will encompass an information, and data cyber/security, including real-time analysis of immediate threats, triage to counter these threats, understanding and predicting potential security problems, data loss and fraud prevention, rolling out security policies and hardware with the best security practices in mind, identity and access management, and overall program management and governance to ensure all initiatives run smoothly.
Additional duties will include developing and maintaining the security roadmap, overseeing all IT system security configuration standards, Security strategy and KPIs, evolving our risk management program, and guiding our IT Security throughout various situations, incident responses, and day to day activities.
- 5+ years of experience as CISO in a global organization (publicly traded – an advantage), including demonstrated ability to design and execute Security programs initiatives
- An excellent understanding of best practice within Information Security and risk management including standards such as ISO/IEC 27001, Cyber Essentials and NIST
- An excellent understanding of legislation and regulations that impact information Security E.g. Data Protection Act (2018), GDPR
- An understanding of current and emerging threats and countermeasures and the organizational challenges to addressing these threats
- An understanding of Application Security threats and countermeasures
- A good practical knowledge of security technologies and wider business solutions including Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Identity and access management, SIEM, remote working and cloud technologies as well as on-premise data center
- Knowledge of DNS, routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services, DDOS mitigation technologies, Cloud vulnerability scans, coding practices, threat modeling, intrusion detection, and prevention protocols
- Experience implementing security practices
- Experience developing risk mitigation strategies during the implementation of new technologies
- Experience developing training programs and materials to educate staff of security initiatives and best practices
- Ability to retain, lead, train, and motivate others
- Ability to prioritize company security initiatives
- Ability to budget and spend based on appropriate risk management assessment
- A collaborative leader with strategic acumen and problem-solving skills, able to inspire and motivate colleagues
- Demonstrated skills in strategic and critical thinking, negotiation and relationship building
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team and individual coaching and mentoring skills.
- Pragmatism while balancing the needs of Kornit against security
- Demonstrable creativity and a commitment to future-proofing service and delivery in a fast paced, ever-changing environment with the ability to lead and drive change through an organization
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence decisions with internal and external stakeholders
- Good analytical skills