Deep Instinct, the first cyber security company to apply Deep Learning, is an innovative startup that has unique and game changing solution to protect Fortune 500 company’s endpoint users against Zero Day and APT cyber-attacks. We are aiming to expand our team by hiring a Chief Information Security Officer.
As a CISO at Deep Instinct you will be in charge of defining, maintaining and implementing an Information Security Program to ensure the protection of our Customer facing systems as well as our Internal IT systems & Software Development Environment, and ensure that our assets are compliant with industry best practices and external regulations and policies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define & Maintain the Information Security Program for Internal and customer-facing systems
- Implement the necessary security products and tools and constantly ensure they work well
- Monitor and use all tools to ensure that no security-breach occurs, or security vulnerability is left unmitigated and act accordingly.
To be successful in this role, you should be an expert in the field who is able to define and maintain a state of the art Information Security Program, as well as a technical hands-on engineer that is willing and will implement the program and use the tools to ensure our security posture is kept intact at all times.
- Must have 5 years’ experience in Information Security in an enterprise company: IT, Security-Engineering and Risk Assessment roles. Related leadership experience is an advantage.
- Professional Certification (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC) is an advantage.
- Knowledge and expertise working with security and data protection standards and regulations such as ISO/IEC 27001, SOC-2, SOX, PCI DSS, NIST Cybersecurity framework, GDPR etc.
- In depth understanding of cloud cybersecurity standards, frameworks and best practices.
- Hands-on knowledge and expertise in implementing, configuring, auditing and using security products like Firewalls, DLP products, IDS Products, Vulnerability-Assessment tools etc.
- Excellent technical skills; ability to work and solve problems independently while presenting confidence & professionalism; ability to formulate and enforce processes & regulations.
- Have a strong passion for success and a positive demeanour; Good team player
- Excellent English level, both written and oral