Reporting to the CEO, the Chief Revenue Officer will oversee all commercial activities pertaining to SparkBeyond’s core product offering. The CRO will be responsible for growing and retaining an existing customer base as well as developing and bringing to market a new OEM-focused commercial track.
Candidate background: Business leader of a software product line with a revenue target in the millions (USD), overseeing sales & account management with a dotted line to marketing and product
What will you do?
- Develop and execute strategic plans to achieve sales and retention targets
- Create and communicate sales and retention goals and ensure C-level executives are informed on the progress of those goals.
- Build and maintain long-lasting, strong relationships with customers while partnering with them to better understand their business objectives and needs
- Understand industry-specific trends and landscapes
- Effectively communicate value propositions through presentations and proposals.
- Track and report on forces that shift strategic directions of accounts and tactical budgets
- Effectively manage a global team of functional leaders, cultivating a culture of professional excellence.
- Ability to travel and work with local and remote teams
- Residence: Israel or UK
- 10 to 15 years sales experience. Some of those can be account management with a net-positive revenue target
- At least 5 years in sales leadership positions, with cross-functional management experience
- Technological background or high-level of familiarity and expertise with enterprise software
- Previous experience in enterprise software verticals eg Telecom, FSI, CPG.
- Previous experience selling ~$1M software deals
- High competency in written and verbal communications. Perfect spoken and written English..