Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries looking for a Chemistry Researcher.
What will you do?
- Lead research, lab and printing activity experiments
- Develop new products
- Support existing products
- Track, document, analyze and present results
- At least M.Sc or higher in Chemistry Science, or Chem. Eng., or Materials Eng.
- Technically oriented, hands on, wet lab work experience
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, work with various interfaces inside and outside the company
- High level of English
- Experience in a similar role - Advantage
- Familiarity with paint/polymers/digital-print industries - Advantage
- In-depth understanding of chemical production, printing and polymerization processes - Advantage
- Familiarity with the textile industry - Advantage