If you’re the kind of person that is a business strategist, that loves to be part of complex projects, that deeply understands what customer success is, and that is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for an enthusiastic team leader to manage the Chargeback team within our Payment Operations Team.
What’s the job?
- Lead a team within the Payment Operations Team which focuses on complicated payments and risk scenarios.
- Correspond with customers, banks, acquirers, and auditors.
- Maintain day-to-day operations, managing team’s workload and responsibilities.
- Maintain and improve Dispute Management and Chargeback policies from different payment schemes – credit cards, direct debit and others.
- Make data-driven decisions based on manual and automated reports.
- Investigate and suggest proactive fraud and risk mitigation plans.
- Research, monitor, and resolve fraud reports.
- Interact with different departments, including Risk and Compliance, Product, Customer Care, as well as other teams within the Payments Team.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest projects to mitigate risk.
- Experience working with international banks, payment facilitators or acquirers in the riskfraudpayments teams – a must
- 2+ years of experience leading a paymentsrisk team
- An excellent problem-solver with strong analytical skills
- Confident taking ownership of flows and making decisions in a fast-paced environment with minimal documentation and process
- Able to deal with ambiguity and manage changing priorities