TriEye, a globally disruptive company developing SWIR sensing systems for automotive and other exciting markets is looking for a system engineer professional to join our Tel-Aviv team. This role will be part of a growing SW/QA team developing the best-in-class SWIR perception system to meet worldwide customer requirements.
This role will join the growing SW QA team for our proprietary SW systems that focus on camera operations and advanced image processing.
Your Day to Day:
- Design, Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing features.
- Identifying software application weaknesses and target areas.
- Review software bug reports and highlight problem areas.
- Identify quality issues and create test reports.
- Collaborating with the design team to solve application faults.
- Participation in the development of QA infrastructure
Why should you be a TriEyoneer?:
- Timing is everything! You want to be a part of a fast-growing deep-tech company backed by industry leaders, as it enters a significant stage of global growth.
- Inspiring skill development by providing growth opportunities
- Interest in supporting TriEye’s mission to improve and save lives by making Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) technology accessible to everyone. Harnessing the power of SWIR sensing to provide superior vision, enables access to mission-critical image data even in the most challenging visibility conditions. This is a unique opportunity to take an active part in building a world’s first technology.
- Free Gym Membership
- Holidays and Birthday gifts
- Generous vacation allowance
- Happy hours and team events
TriEye is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Proven knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes - MUST
- Solid coding skills for designing and implementing various automated solutions (API / Functionality /UI etc...).
- 3+ years of experience with either of the following scripting language: Python, C#, Java - MUST
- Familiarity with C/C++ programming language - MUST
- Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong attention-to-detail and follow-up skills
- Experience with Windows OS environment. Linux - Advantage